Install AdScale via FTP is recommended using clients such as : FileZilla, WinSCP, cuteFTP
We recommend that a Magento developer install the plugin on your store, as the installation process requires technical knowledge in Magento.
Step 1: Upload the extension
- Log into your hosting space via a FTP client
- Unzip extension package and upload them into Magento root directory.
Step 2: Run the command php
1. Enable the extension and clear static view files
bin/magento module:enable AdScale_AdScale --clear-static-content
You should see the following output:
The following modules have been enabled:
To make sure that the enabled modules are properly registered, run 'setup:upgrade'.
Cache cleared successfully.
Generated classes cleared successfully. Please run the 'setup:di:compile' command to generate classes.
Generated static view files cleared successfully.
2. Register the extension
3. Recompile your Magento project
In Production mode, you may receive a message to “Please rerun Magento compile command”. Magento does not prompt you to run the compile command in Developer mode.
4. Verify that the extension is enabled
5. Check the output verifying that the extension is no longer disabled:
List of enabled modules:
List of disabled modules:
6. Clean the cache:
Step 3: Enable the extension
- Go to Magento admin > Stores > Configuration
- Click on AdScale > AdScale > Enable
Need help with the installation? Our support team will be happy to assist, just click on the Chat Box on the bottom right and we'll respond you as soon as we can.