Setting up account goals:
Open the goals settings window by clicking on the ‘Add Goal’ (the blue button on the top right side).
A) In the pop-up window click on the ‘Add A New Goal’ button (on the top right side of the pop-up window).
B) Start setting up your goal by:
- Adding the name of the goal
- Setting the percent of period budget you want to invest in optimizing towards this goal
- Choosing a goal type – either performance or traffic or awareness
- Choosing the relevant KPI - impressions for awareness; clicks for traffic and conversions/value for performance
- Then choosing the optimization strategy you want to use - optimal /full /CPA target budget utilization
After you finish defining your goals, it’s time to divide your campaigns
Assigning campaigns to the most relevant goal (campaign groups):
From the goals bar choose the goal you want to add campaigns to.
- Click on the ‘Import campaigns into the current goal’ button
- Check the campaigns you want to import
- Select either ‘Move to Group’ in order to move the checked campaigns into existing group/create a new group or select ‘Create a Group per Campaign’ in order to create new groups for the checked campaigns